The MR-24® roof system is the industry’s first and finest standing-seam metal roof system with 50+ years of proven in-place weathertight performance. Since 1969, the MR-24 roof system has been a go-to choice for industrial and commercial builders all across the country with more than 3.2 billion square feet installed worldwide.
The efficient and dependable MR-24 roof system is a prime example of the ground-breaking innovations that have made Butler a leader in the industry today. Suitable for most roof retrofits and re-roofing projects, the MR-24 system is specifically engineered to offer precision performance that is durable, flexible, and virtually maintenance-free.
What makes Butler the ideal re-roof solution?
- Reliable—replaces leaky roof with a weathertight long-term solution
- Attractive—available in a wide variety of colors and design options
- Flexible—can be installed directly over your existing roof
- Integrated—seamlessly integrates into your existing structures
- Green—made from recycled material and energy efficient
- Affordable—comparable in price to short-term fixes
- Installs a Butler® standing-seam metal roof system over an existing through-fastened rib-type roof.
Sloped Build-Up Application
- Allows a metal roof to be applied to a conventional roof to provide a slope
- Engineered to meet tough building codes
- Designed for slopes up to 30 degrees (7:12)
- Installation of Butler MR-24® roof system over the through-fastened rib-type roof
- Allows for up to 3 inches of blanket insulation
- Designed for corrugation heights of 1-1/2 inches or less
- Installation of MR-24 roof system over existing standing-seam or through-fastened rib-type roof
- Allows for thicker insulation
- Designed for higher corrugation heights
Your MR-24 roof system can be warranted for weather-tightness for up to 20 years. You’ll find all the resources of Butler stand behind the performance of the most specified standing seam roof system in the industry. You’re in good company with a Butler roof system. Tens of thousands of companies and institutions have chosen and continue to choose Butler roof systems to solve existing built-up roof problems or new construction needs. Join them in choosing the long-term, proven roof solution.
Long-Term Energy Savings
The MR-24 roof, combined with 2, 4, 6 or more inches of fiberglass insulation stops the energy lost through an old, badly deteriorated built-up roof system. Butler provides a total roof system. We know that very few roofs are free of obstructions. And often those obstructions can create places where water can leak in and energy can leak out. Butler provides more pre-designed solutions for roof conditions because we know your roof must act as a total system. You don’t just want panels, clips and flashings – you want a complete roof system that’s weather tight. No matter how many penetrations and problems your current roof has, the MR-24 roof system can give you weathertight security and save long term energy and maintenance costs for years to come.